We're back!


GREETINGS family, friends, old co-workers, new ones, and
acquaintances from the road! As you may have noticed, it's been a while since our last post. My excuse as to why I’ve been so detached: upon my return from the trip I promised myself that I would focus on finding work, and that I would finish the blog once I found a job. The good news is that I haven’t been entirely unemployed for the four months since we got back in September. However, once I did get the job I have now, I quickly found it even harder to get back to blogging!

So, in an effort to do away with laziness once and for all, Red and I are now vowing to complete the chronicles of our trip.  You can expect a new post about every other weekday.  I'm sure you've all been chomping at the bit for this day to come!  So many questions resound in your head:  Did they make it through the south without getting shot?  How many hours did they torture the guy who stole Mark's camera?  Did the oil pan shatter after they launched the car onto the highway?  How did Ryan meet his future girlfriend in Oklahoma!?  (I mean really, does anything good come from Oklahoma?)  Who was the unexpected vagrant they picked up in Albuquerque?  And why do they call Ryan "Red" anyways?   All these questions answered, and more!!  Stay tuned for the conclusion of this legendary tale as Red and Brown go across the country - and back!

-Brown

5 comments:

Heather said...

Does "Red" even know why he is called that? Pretty sure it's top secret.
Heather & Joel

Robb said...

WOW

Even I don't know why Red is called Red.

Linnellie said...

Dude, I agree with Heather. I believe that is top secret info.

Btw, I love the "moose dodging in Maine" pictures. Amazing!

Jessie said...

Red is called Red?

I thought his name was PINK! Weird.

Ryan said...

Wait, my name is red? I'm so confused.